Grey's of Ely Charter for customer care and conditions of hire guarantee has been created and endorsed to provide aspirations to its workforce and a pledge to its customers that the highest of standards and levels of commitment will be given by Grey's of Ely
Customer Care Charter / Conditions of Hire Guarantee
CONTACT WITH OUR CUSTOMERS
Our Charter guarantee outlines our aims for:
- What you can expect when contacting Grey's of Ely Ltd.
- The standard of service you can expect
- Providing guidance for our workforce on how to offer good standards of service to our customers
- Providing a good communication channel for discussion on projects and complaints
The Grey's of Ely standards we aspire to meet for our customers are:
AT OUR OFFICES
Polite telephone manner, offering helpful service and advice and dealing with nay concerns or complaints in a timely matter.
- Answer all telephone calls within three rings, giving our contact names. If an account manager is not available then an answer system is available for us to return your call.
- Good & clear communication with the appropriate persons when making enquiries
- Clear explanations of Grey's of Ely's procedures for offering quotations and timescales
- Dealing with all enquiries or complaints immediately, or if this is not possible explain why, and a time period when we can get back to you
- Give a deadline for returning all telephone & correspondence’s
- Easy contact via the telephone, fax, email or post. Details below
- Polite and courteous workforce in company branded uniform
- All vehicles supplied branded in our company scheme
- All vehicles to be supplied in good / clean working order when dispatched from our depot.
- Conscious of our customers lifestyle and respectful to their personal needs/requests and flexibility for customer requests on the day
- Due diligence to arriving to collection point in good time
- Punctual pick up clients
- A fully fucntional coach
- 24hr emergency back up
- Written confirmation of hires
- Once accepted bookings will not be cancelled (except in the case of non-paymentor other breach)
- Waiver / refund of one day's hire charge for any coach delayed by more than one hour by mechnical defect if another replacment coach cannot be sourced as a direct replacment, wtithin the same time.
How to Contact us:
Grey's of Ely Ltd
41 Common Road,
Company No. 6009895